10. You only curse around fundamentalists.
9. You leave your church because the sermon was not obscure enough.
8. You refer to your local assembly as church, synagogue, or mosque depending on who you are talking to.
7. Your blog is a rant about how everyone else rants too much.
6. You brag that you have never been pinned down theologically on any issue.
5. You have yet to read the book of Romans believing Paul was too modern in his thinking.
4. You bring your own wine to communion.
3. You are offended when someone says they are going to â€œPreach the Gospelâ€ or â€œTeach the truthâ€ believing they should just â€œTell a story.â€
2. Instead of a tract, you carry a can of Play-doh in you back pocket.Â
1. Your car has a bumper sticker that reads “I think my boss is a Jewish carpenter but I can’t know for certain”
Thanks to Carrie for her help!