If you don’t like them, lighten up!
10. You refer to your local assembly as “church,” “synagogue,” or “mosque” depending on who you are talking to.
9. Your blog is a rant about how everyone else rants too much.
8. You brag that you have never been pinned down theologically on any issue.
7. You no longer identify with the Reformation because they did not prioritize global warming above sola fide.
6. You are offended when someone says they are going to “Preach the Gospel” or “Teach the truth” believing they should just “tell a story.”
5. You have yet to read the book of Romans believing Paul was too modern in his thinking.
4. Your car has a bumper sticker that reads “I think my boss is a Jewish carpenter but yours does not have to be.”
3. You evaluate truth by asking how many people hold to it. If it is too popular, then it is wrong.
2. When someone calls out your name you get angry saying, “Don’t label me. Labels are completely unhelpful!”
1. You leave your church because the sermon was not obscure enough.