1. Here is a great new blog a found: Think Theologically
It is by Nathaniel Claiborne. Although he is a Florida guy (probably rooting for Florida State this weekend), this balances out since he is a DTS student!
2. Albert Mohler canceled his radio program. . . and the world’s continence grew dim (well some of them). But then he started a new Podcast and people said “one more round.”
3. If you have never checked out Apologetics315, it is a great site.
Don’t miss their “Ultimate MP3 Page.” Amazing. Why would you need to go anywhere else? Well, I did not see any of my stuff on there, but it is not technically “apologetics.” But what about Rob Bowman’s stuff. Ok, you will need to go other places, but not many.
Please don’t follow these guys. Don’t burn a Koran or any other book—ever! I am sure their hearts are in the right place, but this kind of stuff makes Christianity look bad and insecure.
*UPDATE: They called it off.
5. For my charismatic friends, what do you think of Lady Delia Knox’s healing? Legit?
I have always liked the ID approach simply because they can take turns that philosophical naturalism cannot take. BTW: I have recently left the philosophical naturalistic method, even though I believe it is a good starting point. The turns you are forced to take when God can’t be present are too hard and create such odd presuppositions.
7. Here is an example of not putting your emphasis in the right place.
Watch out. How much you put in italics will either kill your testimony (like this guy) or tactfully give it the emphasis it needs.
8. Go Trump!
Should they put up a gay porn shop and a pig slaughter factory next to the mosque in NY? Its not about freedom, its about tact, thoughtfulness and wisdom.
9. Its about time: www.theocartoons.com
Theo, the animated theologian. Theology for kids. Love it! Looks very promising.
10. You do know I have a twitter account? http://twitter.com/cmichaelpatton?
Also search for @theotweeter.
If you would like us to mention your blog or article on TAWi60, send your request to [email protected]. No guarantees, but I will do my best.