Yeah, as if he has time. As if any of us have time!
2. Have you found a dead hero yet?
If Dan Wallace dies anytime soon, I call dibs. How about you?
3. Tim Tebow’s Christianity gets mixed reactions among Denver fans.
It sounds like the separation between church and state sports.
Maybe I should ask him for support.
5. Jesus Creed is moving to Patheos.
I think it is a good move.
6. Speaking of Patheos, Timothy continues to add to the “Future of Evangelicalism” series.
BTW: I have been waiting on this to complete my series, “Will the Real Evangelical Please Stand Up.”
I actually saw one of these Lamborghinis today. (Yes, even in Oklahoma).
8. I am preaching at Stonebriar Community Church on August 15th.
Maybe you can come?
What a great tool.
10. Want to be mentioned on TAW (Theology Around the Web)? Let me know here.
Please note: Make sure you point to the post or article you would like us to mention.