2. Jeff Keeney of the “Gospel-Centric Blog” gives the Good, Bad, and the Ugly of contemporary preaching.
Clever and creative way to deal with a serious topic. Me likes: Content before presentation. You got it Jeff.
3. They had me until the poison clause.
A practical step-by-step guide.
6. Rush Limbaugh, of all people, calls Obama’s profession of faith a “distortion of Christianity.”
7. Atheists and Mormons are more intelligent about religion than any other group.
Why do you think that is?
In sum: Calvinists are wrong because we believe that God foreordained something evil, but yet we still speak against it.
Interesting, but I don’t see how Olson can be consistent here. What about the cross? Wasn’t it foreordained? Wasn’t it evil? Should the righteous of Christ day have spoken against it.
9. Mark Roberts is finishing up his increadible study on forgiveness by asking the question What if they are not sorry?
In sum: “Yes, you can and should forgive one who has sinned against you, even if that person will not admit the offense. This is consistent with biblical teaching and it is essential for your own well being.”