1. Here is a nice new blog that I found that looks promising: “Evangelical Monk“
What do you think of house churches?
3. Here is a good post by Joe Carter on the different views concerning the End Times.
Although he did not include Progressive Dispensationalism which is the majority at Dallas Seminary now.
4. Went and saw “Salt” with Angelina Jolie today.
Ummm…the story sounded good. Is was much better than I expected. Clean good time. Thumbs up.
5. Note to self: Don’t rub eyes while gardening.
6. Go to “sensitivity training” about homosexuals or get expelled from school.
7. Kevin Jackson answers the Calvinist’s common objections to Arminianism.
Though I am not Arminian, this is worth a read. I find it interesting that he would admit that the Arminian believes choices are made “ex nihilo” (“out of nothing”).
Its that whole many gods thing that makes me say, “Ummm…why are we asking this question?” But I guess that many of them are trying to supress the more divergent teachings.