Have you always wanted to learn more about your faith? For whatever reason you haven’t been led to a traditional Seminary but you still want “meat and potatoes” training. Our 10-week School of Theology is designed just for you! Really, YOU can take a seminary class this Fall! It won’t kill your budget. You won’t have to quit your job and sell your house. Our next class: Introduction to Theology begins Monday nights from 8:15-9:00pm CST starting September 12th, 2011. Register Today
Quick Facts: 10-week Study
When: Starting September 12th
Course Cost (option 1): $219 for Tuition; 10 DVD’s, class bound Workbook, program text books (Grudem, Systematic Theology and Olson Mosaic of Christian Belief)
Course Cost (option 2): $189 for Tuition; 10 DVD’s, class bound Workbook
Course Cost (option 3): $100 for Tuition, watch videos online (or on iPhone/Touch/Pad), PDF Workbook.
School of Theology Entails:
- All students meet together Monday nights for a LIVE online classroom experience taught by C. Michael Patton, Th.M. (8:15-9pm CST Online).
- Students are required to do textbook reading, assignments and quizzes for the week.
- Students are tested twice during the ten week semester to help ensure learning.
- Students who successfully complete The Theology Program earn a Certificate which is accepted toward advance standing at many Bible Colleges and Seminaries.
- Live online classroom located here: www.reclaimingthemind.org/classroom
We would love to have you be part of the Fall 2011 School of Theology Classes.