Have you always wanted to learn more about your faith? For whatever reason you haven’t been led to a traditional Bible College or Seminary but you still want “meat and potatoes” training. Our 10-week School of Theology is designed just for you. Our next two classes: Introduction to Theology and Humanity & Sin begin Tuesday nights starting January 25th, 2011. Register Today
Quick Facts: 10-week Study
When: Starting January 25th
Cost: $189 for Tuition, 10 DVD’s and Workbook
School of Theology Entails:
- Every student, at your own convenience, watches a 1-hour DVD lecture each week. Students generally take notes during the lecture in their course workbook.
- All students meet together Tuesday nights for a LIVE classroom experience with C. Michael Patton, Th.M. (6-6:45pm CST for Intro; 7-7:45pm CST for Humanity & Sin). Students will either meet in our live online classroom environment or in person at the Credo House in Edmond, OK. The Objective for the 45 minute session is to discuss with Michael and fellow classmates the topic of the week.
- Students are required to do any textbook reading, assignments and quizzes for the week.
- Learning happens best in community, in addition to our Tuesday night meetings students must post once-a-week on our private class Facebook Group. It’s natural, as we learn great truths about God many of us will become great friends.
- Students are tested twice during the ten week semester to help ensure learning.
- Students who successfully complete The Theology Program earn a Certificate which is accepted toward advance standing at many Bible Colleges and Seminaries.
We would love to have you join the Spring 2011 School of Theology Enrollment.