The Theology App has hit the apple app store with its first major update. Here are some of the new features:
* The app is now completely mobile. You have the option to either stream or download every lecture. In addition to video, we’ve added an audio option. Going on a long trip? Not going to have wireless access? Just download a bunch of lectures ahead of time and then you can remove them from your device as you complete the classes. Download as many sessions as your device can handle. 60 hours of theological training now available anytime/anywhere.
* The app now gives you total orientation control. Want to see the powerpoint slides in Portrait view? No problem. How about Landscape view? No problem. Turn your device however you like on any screen in The Theology App and the app will adjust to your preference.
* The Theology App is now a universal app! Buy it once and install it on an iPhone and iPad. The app is now a full-screen iPad app. The next update will take the iPad experience to even a greater level. The slides and workbooks have never looked better on the large iPad screen.
* You now have the ability to take any screen of the app to fullscreen. Looking at the Postmodern Epistemology slides and want to go fullscreen, no problem.
* The app now allows you to listen to theology while the phone is asleep. Put on a lecture from Trinitarianism, place your phone in your pocket, and go running while learning about the greatness of your God. Double-click on the home button and the iPod controls become The Theology App controls! We think that’s pretty cool.
p.s. Do you know someone who would really geek out on this app? Don’t forget you can gift apps to other people. Click to purchase the app and you will see a button entitled “Gift App” to give the gift of theology to someone you love.
p.p.s. For you with Android phones and the Kindle Fire we have not forgotten about you. We hope to have a full featured version of the app available within the next 6 months or less.