- Parchment and Pen flashback: Will One White Lie Send You to Hell for All Eternity?
- An interesting discussion: A Challenge to Michael Patton of Pen and Parchment. This will probably get me into a lot of trouble, but shucks, what the hay.
- The Jolly Blogger has some interesting things to say about teenage abstinence.Â WhatÂ do I do?Â I am going to lock my girls up.Â
- Euangelion continues to pick up steam. This is the place to go for the latest news and tid-bits from me and the RMMÂ community.
- Don’t forget to enroll in The Theology Program. It starts in September. If you have yet to take an online course, you really don’t know how much you are missing. (I know. It is already on the “Latest News” on the left, but you don’t really look there now do ya?)
- Greatest super-hero villain: Joker. He is Batman’s exact opposite.
I am in Oklahoma this week promoting The Theology Program and spending time with mom. She is not any better, but she is happy to see me. We are about to take our house off the market and settle down in Frisco once again. I am very confused about where God wants us. It seems like I should be in Oklahoma helping take care of my mother, but the doors are not open. Katelynn (my daughter) is just about all healed from her accident. The burns have left many scares on her arm and leg, but most of them are just spots. I will give some picture update of Zach soon. He is now almost 5 months. He is a clone of Will, just with blue eyes.