1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30AM (went to bed at 2am)
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Terminator: Salvation
4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? LOST, Battlestar Galatica, Prison Break, 24, and Smallville
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Not too much for travel. I just like home wherever it is.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Yuk.
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions and Rye Bread
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Any place with a good steak
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Nissan Sentra (32 mpg)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Have not bought my own clothes since high school. My sisters buy all my clothes. Whatever they get me is fine.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Credo House
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day
15. Where would you want to retire? Frisco, TX
16. Favorite time of day? Late at night
17. Where were you born? Okla City
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football (aka OU)
19. Who will care most about this survey? For all, equally boring
20. Who did you want to be when you grew up? Lee Majors (Steve Austin, Six Million Dollar Man)
21. What are you going to do after you are done with this? Put my son, Zach, to bed
22. Bird watcher? Bird shooter
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
24. Do you have any pets? Rocky was my dog. I will never have another dog like him so I don’t bother
25. Anything you would like to change about your body? My legs are too short and hands too small
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Car salesman (like my dad)
27. What is your biggest personality weakness? Compulsive
29. What is your biggest personality strength? Compulsive
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. About fifteen years ago
32. Any pet peeves at church? Too many songs
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Hamburger
34. Favorite Flower? What is that? There is more than one?
35. Favorite ice cream? Coffee
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 1, the written (cried and the person felt sorry for me so she allowed me to come back the next day—they did not used to do that)
38. From whom did you get your last email? Probably Facebook
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Oh no . . . I should say church or something, but it is Best Buy for sure
40. Alcohol drinker? Not much. I will have a beer every once in a while. Had a Jack and Coke during an OU game last year. It was good.
41. Do you blog? Yes, here 🙂
42. What do you hate about blogging? (if you blog) When the blog sucks and you wish you would not have posted it . . . Oh, and when you post something you think is great and no one says a thing.
43. Do you snore? My wife says I do, but I think she is lying
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Kristie probably . . .
45. What have you been listening to on your MP3 lately? Shinedown and Johnny Cash (“Personal Jesus”)
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. When did you get your first grey hair? When I was 34. Kristie spends her time picking them out now. I think I have about 30 or so.
49. Where did you meet your spouse? At the Dugout (Sports Bar)
50. Have you ever been on a game show? No, but my wife was on Wheel-A-Fortune