1. Atheism lacks a moral foundation.
2. Atheism does not provide an answer for the origin of life or the universe.
3. Atheism does not provide an explanation for complexity.
4. Atheism fails to provide an answer for ultimate meaning.
5. At its core, atheism is based on faith
6. Atheism fails to provide any real hope.
7. Atheism has a history of barbarity.
8. Atheism fails to offer any real answers about suffering and evil in the world
9. The belief that science alone provides the answers is paradoxical at best.
11. Atheists do not recognize or celebrate experiencing a sense of wonder about the world and its mysteries.
This is subjective, but also exposes the immense hubris of the atheistic worldview. They are closed-minded and driven by their bias. Of course, we all are to some degree. But atheism is not able to call a duck a duck. If there is a miracle, they are not open to defining it as such. Due to this closed mindedness, they awkwardly begin to explain things in ways that are the least likely. The hoofbeats are always horses and cannot, ever, be Zebras. Man, did that make any sense at all?