Information We Collect:
We may collect the following information when you visit or interact with our blog:
- Personal Information: When you subscribe to our blog, we may collect your name and email address. We use this information to send you updates, newsletters, and other communications related to “Parchment and Pen.”
- Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. This information is used to improve our blog’s performance and user experience.
Use of Information:
We use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about “Parchment and Pen” and other Credo House Ministries products and services.
- Improve our blog’s content, design, and user experience.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to better understand how our visitors use “Parchment and Pen.”
Sharing of Information:
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our blog, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also share non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information. We use industry-standard encryption technologies and implement security procedures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or use of your personal information.